Network topology mapping is a time intensive process regardless of the tool set used. It can take a team months or years to map a large network. Then when completed, what is that team to do next? Why not leverage the SecureMap Discovery Service to build it for you?
We will discover devices and connectivity paths. It is a prerequisite to fully automating and orchestrating device configuration changes. For example, before you can automatically update a firewall access rules, you have to know which firewall is the target for the update. This is arguably the most difficult part of the automation process.
- Discover remote office networks
- Uncover hidden inline IPS devices
- Discover VPN pathways
- Determine if requested access already exists
- Import routing device configurations
- Import firewall access policies